Patrick serves as Director for Co:Lab Pensacola, a program of Florida West EDA, in partnership with Pensacola State College. Simply stated, Co:Lab is a business incubator and growth accelerator. Co:Lab has one goal: to help entrepreneurs reach their next level. Co:Lab does this with a community of mentoring, of participating, of caring, of giving, of collaborating.
He also serves as the Lead Principal Consultant at Coastal CxO Services, Inc. where he leads a team of Executives/Senior Managers providing comprehensive business and technology consulting services. The firm delivers C-Suite expertise to firms’ Founders, Management, Investors, and Directors. Coastal CxO helps identify critical pain points, prepares strategic and tactical plans addressing root causes (not mere symptoms), assists with improving business processes across the entire enterprise, and resolves problems hindering success in achieving business objectives.
He has served as a Senior Financial and Operations Executive working with start-ups and mid-stage firms in defense, electronics, software development/systems integration, education, manufacturing, multimedia distribution, information security and healthcare. His 40-years of work experience encompasses a vast range of experience from CPA, controller, Vice-President, and CFO to CEO and Chairman with companies such as Brand Asset Digital, Cogon Systems, Deloitte Touché & Co, Manufacturing Technology, Inc. (MTI) & others.
He has a proven track record in building and leading high-performance teams needing effective assistance with private fund raising, enterprise process improvements, and operating management process development. He is a graduate of the University of West Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting with magna cum laude honors. He earned his Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in November 1980. He also completed a yearlong program on Multinational Management at Georgia Institute of Technology through the Southern Center for International Studies.
He is an active member in the community:
- Co-Founder/Board Advisor, IT Gulf Coast, Inc. (ITEN Wired)
- Director/Treasurer, Blue Angels Pensacola Chapter, Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) (CyberThon)
- Member, UWF College of Business Executive Mentor Program
- Founding President/Chairman, UWF College of Business, Accounting & Finance Alumni Council
- Member, UWF College of Science & Engineering, Department of Computer Science Advisory Council (CodeFest)
- Member, Greater Pensacola Entrepreneurial Support Ecosystem Group
- Member, Northwest Florida Forward Entrepreneurship & Innovation Council
- 1 Million Cups Pensacola, Organizer
- Startup Weekend Pensacola, Coach
- Leadership Pensacola, Class of 2001
- Member, AICPA