We will have dynamic speakers who are able to move you into the new era of business. Many of our speakers will be coming from around the nation giving you pertinent information that will help you grow your business, save money or become a better business owner. They will encourage you, enlighten you, restore you and excite you. If you want to hear some of our speakers and learn how they can help your business, The PowerLink Small Business Conference & Expo will be the event where you want to participate!
SPEAKERS AND WORKSHOPS
Want to be a Speaker at this event?
The PowerLink Small Business Conference & Expo
SUMMARY: These standards and guidelines are intended to provide guidance to speakers and moderators at events conducted by the TPE. The TPE desires that speakers and moderators:
- Have a significant knowledge and expertise of the subject area;
- Have sufficient presentation skills to effectively communicate
- Do not engage in excessive commercial presentations of their organization;
- Be conscious of the time limitation of their presentation;
- Note the recommendations (below) for preparation of PowerPoint presentations; and
- Understand that materials provided for this TPE event become the property of TPE (for placement on www.thepowerlinkexpo.com or use in other educational activities of the Council). Click Here for the application and Click Here to print out guidelines
TPE is committed to presenting state of the art educational conferences, workshops, and seminars that deliver valuable ideas and information to our attendees. Historically, TPE’s philosophy has been to select conference speakers from both the public and private sectors who represent the breadth of the field, differing levels of experience, and who are highly recommended as communicators and authorities in their fields of expertise. Presentations made by volunteer professionals are considered contributions to the industry; thus, travel/expenses are not reimbursed except in exceptional circumstances.
The registration fee for all speakers is complimentary for each day of the conference. Speakers do not have to fill out a registration form. TPE has developed the following set of standards and guidelines to which all speakers and moderators are expected to adhere. Individuals who violate these standards and guidelines will not be invited to speak at future TPE conferences.