WORKSHOPS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE UP UNTIL 2 MONTHS BEFORE EVENT!
Thursday May 13th
Register for a WORKSHOP!
8:30 – 9:15 AM Government Workshops
- Doing Business with Santa Rosa County Paul Noble
- Doing Business with Santa Rosa County James Walter
- Doing Business with GSA Chasity Ash
10:15 – 11:00 AM Workshops
- We’re in Transition: Your Thoughts Have Power 2 Barbara Britt
- Equipping your sales team TBD
- Engaging & Empowering: Supporting Black Small business through Policy John Rigsby
- Protecting Your Assets & Building For Retirement Kenny Bryant
- Closing the G.A.P Todd Hall
2:30 – 3:15 PM Workshops
- Micromanaging Is BAD! Dr. Ava Jones
- Geofencing and Programmatic Digital Advertising Trudy Romjue
- Dealing with Diversity in Business Brian Wyer Moderator:
- Cybersecurity Learning How to Protect Your Business Jason Monroe
- Oh No They Didn’t Peggy Brockman & Kathy Houchin
- Bridging the Gap Between Confidence & Competence John Rigsby
4:15 – 5:00 PM Workshop
- Social Entrepreneurship James Sparks
- Breaking the Glass Ceiling: A female Entrepreneur (Panel Discussion) Katrice Johnson Moderator: Dr. Jessica Griffen, Peggy Brockman, Dr. Sam Graber, Erin Wilmer, Kathy Houchin, Mia Bolden
- Being Environmentally Conscious in Business Mike Sireci
- Branding for small business – Avoiding the pitfalls of designing your own brand Mason Guttery
- Digital Marketing for Dummies Edward Toth
- Payment Processing -What Every Business Owner Should Know Jennifer Burke
To purchase a Conference & Workshop package, please Click Here!
If you are interested in hosting a workshop or sponsoring a room please click here.