There will be 50 Workshops that will be hosted at this event. This will help participants collect as much information as possible. Each workshop will give innovative ideas and help your brainstorm on how to grow your business. There is no way you leave empty handed.
We have the workbook sponsorship available, it can be purchases for $100 to have your logo placed on the back of the workbook whereas everyone who registers for workshops will receive a sponsored notebook by your company. Get your business noticed on the back cover.
Have a workshop you would like to present at this event?
The PowerLink Small Business Conference & Expo
SUMMARY: These standards and guidelines are intended to provide guidance to speakers and moderators at events conducted by the TPE. The TPE desires that speakers and moderators:
- Have a significant knowledge and expertise of the subject area;
- Have sufficient presentation skills to effectively communicate
- Do not engage in excessive commercial presentations of their organization;
- Be conscious of the time limitation of their presentation;
- Note the recommendations (below) for preparation of PowerPoint presentations; and
- Understand that materials provided for this TPE event become the property of TPE (for placement on www.thepowerlinkexpo.com or use in other educational activities of the Council). Click Here to print out the speaker application Click Here to print out guidelines
TPE is committed to presenting state of the art educational conferences, workshops, and seminars that deliver valuable ideas and information to our attendees. Historically, TPE’s philosophy has been to select conference speakers from both the public and private sectors who represent the breadth of the field, differing levels of experience, and who are highly recommended as communicators and authorities in their fields of expertise. Presentations made by volunteer professionals are considered contributions to the industry; thus, travel/expenses are not reimbursed except in exceptional circumstances.
The registration fee for all speakers is complimentary for each day of the conference. Speakers still must fill out a registration form. TPE has developed the following set of standards and guidelines to which all speakers and moderators are expected to adhere. Individuals who violate these standards and guidelines will not be invited to speak at future TPE conferences.